For more exhibition opportunities, please click here.
Artists Call For Entries
Annual MAM Juried Competition
Open to all 2-D media.
Judge: Nahid Khaki,
Owner and Director of Khaki Gallery, Boston MA
Submission Deadline: Friday, April 20, 2012 by 5:00 PM EST.
Submission Fee: $30.00
- Open to all 2-D media.
- Online and mailed submissions accepted. All submissions must include Artist Bio, Artist Statement, Exhibition Resumé, including any awards, and the Art Submission Form (Pg. 2 of pdf). Unlabeled work will not be considered.
- Mailed submissions may include up to (4) jpeg images on cd. Documents can be included on the cd or sent as hard copies, along with a check payable to Milton Art Museum. Cds and/or other materials included in the submission will NOT be returned. Note: Do not send original art work. Click here for Entry Form (PDF)
- Online submissions Click here. Payment via PayPal.
- Images must be 1024 pixels on the longest side at 72 DPI. Each file must be named by image title.
Announcement of winners will be posted on the Milton Art Museum website: miltonartmuseum.org and the Milton Art Museum Facebook Page on Sunday, May 20, 2012 after 5:00 PM EST. Winners will receive written notification.
- First place winner of the competition will be awarded a solo exhibition for September/October 2012.
- Six (6) runners up will exhibit in one (1) of two (2) group exhibitions; the first to take place July/August 2012 and the second November/December 2012.
- All exhibitions will be promoted and advertised throughout New England and its art communities including a public relations campaign promoting the winning artists and their work.
All artwork must be wired and ready to hang and must not weigh more than fifty (50) lbs. Framed art work with glass must be Plexiglas. Selected works must be delivered seven (7) days prior to their exhibition date. Artists are responsible for all shipping and handling costs prior to and after their respective exhibitions. All art work must be insured during shipping. Art work is insured by the museum while it is exhibited. Art work that is dropped off and picked up by artists must be done seven (7) days prior to their respective exhibition and within seven (7) days after their exhibition is over.
Ava Wright – Member, Board of Directors, Milton Art Museum at (617) 467-4754 or Avawright@yahoo.com
Arts Festival at Massasoit
Arts Affair at Marina Bay